ShareChat India is the best way to get everything fun and daily news from India within seconds.
With ShareChat you can share videos, jokes, GIFs, audio songs and funny images from India in Indian languages like Hindi, Telugu, Marathi, Gujarati, Punjabi, Malayalam, Bengali, Tamil, Kannada and Odia.
The founders were all students at IIT-Kanpur, and they tried their hands at various idea – Sachdeva recalls 14 failed attempts by the time he was in his final year – when they finally hit upon the idea of ShareChat. It’s a story that Sachdeva has probably grown tired of sharing, but launches into with practiced ease.
• Make friends, post status, follow people and do group chat with friends
• Best jokes, memes, trolls and latest whatsapp status
• Get funniest viral videos, video status, lyrical videos with in-built video player.
• Viral videos of music songs, mp3 and Indian cinema.
• Get latest updates on Tamil movies, Bollywood movies, Telugu movies, Marathi movies and Bengali movies and songs
• Get famous by showcasing your talent and become internet celebrity.
• Get attitude shayari, love shayari, sad shayari in all indian languages
• Download high quality images, wallpapers and cool backgrounds.
• Get Beauty tips, home makeup tricks and fitness videos
• Get fresh news, latest GK for school students, current affairs for competitive exams like IAS, SSC, Bank PO exams and all the latest trends of internet.
• Daily horoscope, and best astrology from Panditji in all Indian languages by birth date
• Find latest love quotes, tips to dress well and how to prepare for interviews
• Health tips and fitness tips on how to cure yourself with home-made remedies
• Daily tips for How to lose weight
• Religious and devotional services like Daily Bhagavad Gita quotes
• Get good morning wishes, good night wishes and all other festival wishes
• Get free latest Jokes, Shayari and motivational quotes and share in your own language
• Get best Diwali wishes, Christmas & New Year wishes, Valentine and Holi wishes
ShareChat was designed to make it easy to share content from the platform on to WhatsApp. It was designed to work on even the poorest connections – “wherever WhatsApp works” – and initially, its users were mostly sending text updates. Post the launch of Reliance Jio a little over a year ago, the rate of growth remained the same, but the content being shared changed to include more videos and photos.
According to Sachdeva, while a lot of content that starts on ShareChat finds its way to WhatsApp (if you want to talk to someone about those political memes your uncles faithfully share, ShareChat’s office is in Bengaluru) the sharing that’s happening within its bounds has gotten even bigger. “On WhatsApp, we had 4 billion impressions. On ShareChat we’ve had 10 billion,” he claims.
ShareChat was founded by IIT-Kanpur alumni, Farid Ahsan, Bhanu Singh and Ankush Sachdeva, in October 2015. Initially started as a content sharing tool for WhatsApp with users sharing about 100K content pieces per day, the startup has now evolved into a regional language driven social networking platform.
It allows users to create, discover and share content with each other much like people do on Tumblr and Instagram. Users can follow other users who are either a content creator or a friend on the platform for regular updates, much like most other social networks.